Vito Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vito Owners Club

Mercedes vito, viano owners club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wont rev over 3000

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keveliot

wont rev over 3000 Empty
PostSubject: wont rev over 3000   wont rev over 3000 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

hi got a vito traveliner have had to change the engine now cant get over 3000 revs not sure why its happend and would any one on why this happens and allm so have only cold air blowing and tepm gauge wont go work right winters comeing and dont fancy runing a round with only cold air no warm air and were would i find any manuals on a vito traveliner 2001 any help out the many thanksssss kev
Back to top Go down
VitoVic

wont rev over 3000 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wont rev over 3000   wont rev over 3000 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:00 am

I think your're in limp mode. Engine does that when it's not happy about something. I think the heater is a separate issue. You could try disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes, this used to be a way of fooling it. Have you checked all your hoses are ok? Sorry not much help. I'm on three sites and no one, on any of them has any real answers with regards to limp mode as it can be one of several unrelated things. What have you tried so far?
Back to top Go down

wont rev over 3000
Page 1 of 1