Vito Owners Club

Mercedes vito, viano owners club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

My first van - rear view camera question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clarebear

PostSubject: My first van - rear view camera question   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:27 am

Hi all, I have just picked up a 2006 Vito 111 van - it is the one with panelling all the way around. I have a question about rear view cameras... does anyone have one fitted? If so can you offer any advice... I think I want a CCD camera that has a monitor fixed where the rear view mirror would be on a car and with a camera either mounted in the bumper or on the top of the van... the camera mounted in the bumper sounds like it would be less prone to vandalism, but I wonder if I would get the required view I needed. I have some tricky reversing to do, out of a parking bay on a main road where the parking bays are at an angle to the road..

Any advice much appreciated as I'd like to get the correct camera - I also want the camera to be always on to serve as a rear view mirror whilst I am driving so I know if anything is in my blind spot when joining motorway or changing lanes etc..

Thank you in advance,
Clare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My first van - rear view camera question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1