Vito Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vito Owners Club

Mercedes vito, viano owners club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my poor vito!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pulling my hair out

my poor vito!  Empty
PostSubject: my poor vito!    my poor vito!  EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:33 pm

hi all, ok so i just bought a 2003 vito cdi, its the slowest thing i have ever driven, i been told it has a restrictor on it but im begining to think this isnt true, sometimes when i rev the engine it stops flat at 3000 other times it revs to the top, when driving it wont go any more than 65 and hills are a nightmare to the point of nearly stopping, theres no visable leaks and the engine sounds well, i dont know if this van is ment to be a tubo but i cant hear one kick in, i do know there is a glow plug needs swapping as light is on and now and again the break disc/fluid light comes on, i need help, the seller says its nothing more than a ristrictor and his machanic just needs to cut a cable but if he cuts wrong one or it doesnt work its not his fault, also that the van is slow anyway, i need to know whats wrong asap so i can get back to him and know what im moaning about, oh and did i mention that im flat on my bum broke after buying it?? lol its off the back of a 57 plate vivaro that went terrible wrong, (sad story) so at min diognostic check isnt option, not got £85 to get one done, well thats my sad story, hello all and i hope someone can help,
Back to top Go down
pulling my hair out

my poor vito!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my poor vito!    my poor vito!  EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:27 pm

YAY, sorted, a small pipe wasnt connected to the pressure sensor, problem solved,
Back to top Go down
JTC

my poor vito!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my poor vito!    my poor vito!  EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:41 am

hi..

i have exact;y the same problem with mine and it's driving me insane..

where's this pipe you mentioned so I can check it out

cheers
Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my poor vito!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: my poor vito!    my poor vito!  Empty

Back to top Go down

my poor vito!
Page 1 of 1