Vito Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vito Owners Club

Mercedes vito, viano owners club

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Vito owner - going to be looking for help :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vikingtone

New Vito owner  -  going to be looking for help :) Empty
PostSubject: New Vito owner - going to be looking for help :)   New Vito owner  -  going to be looking for help :) EmptySat May 30, 2015 4:15 pm

hi. Just bought a Vito 111 - well, I collect it on Monday. It's a 2009, SWB diesel automatic, and has been a lease car leased by the boys in blue K9 outfit. So, it has a cage in the back which needs to come out asap. I plan on putting in a bunk of some sort. I don't want a camper as such, just a tin tent. One of the major things I want to do very soon is replace the single front passenger seat for a double, and then swap the dual second row seats for a single folding seat. Then it's off to the festivals with any luck. I will do some searching on the site to see what I can see, but if anyone sees this and can tell me: what is the difference between a pre-2003 double front seat, and a post 2003 variety, I'd be very grateful. See you around
Back to top Go down

New Vito owner - going to be looking for help :)
Page 1 of 1